Monday, November 8, 2010

Focusing on being Thankful!

It's not easy to focus on the positive thing in your life when you feel like poo most of the time, but I am trying harder this month. I am thankful for-

  • A loving, caring, hard working husband that picks up the slack when I can't keep up
  • Caring and helpful friends and family
  • Forrest my pet piggie, he is so loving and knows to come cuddle with me when I don't feel well. Animals are so comforting!
  • A local LLMD. So many people have to travel a very long way to see their doc.
  • A house, a job, and two vehicles. Even if one is pooping out on us
  • A warm house, food, and lot's of daycare kids to give me hugs when I need extra ones!
And just because Forrest is so cute, you get another picture of him being loving!


No comments:

Post a Comment