Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, a day late :-) Even though I get upset a lot about my recovery I am thankful for how far I have come in my 6 months of treatment. This thanksgiving was a little strange since I was gluten free and dairy free along with my daughter but I am very thankful that family tried their best to make accommodations for us! Makes things much easier and it's not an easy thing to do when they have to cook for so many! I am VERY thankful for all of my friends and family that matter so much to me and make a difference in my life. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't be here. It's so easy to get trapped in the "dark" side when you are battling such a horrible disease and you need others to help you through it all to make it! I am so very thankful that I have had people to help support me through the hard times, even if they just listen to me vent and cry. They are who matter, not stupid material things! People, love, family, friends, a roof over my head, food on the table, and heat to keep me warm! The simple things matter! I am thankful for the simple things in my life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment