Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Two Week Wait

My daughter got tested this morning to see if I gave her Lyme in utero. Now it's the dreaded two week wait for the results. I sure hope she doesn't have it but I guess at least I have some local Lyme friends that have kids with it and can shoot me in the right direction. Let's hope in two weeks I have good news and not bad!!!


  1. Prayers for you during your wait!

  2. I'll pray that she is negative. I have two daughters I have to get tested so I understand how hard it is.