Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holy Detox Batman!

I was going to bed but wanted to post what just happened. I am so very toxic right now, tons of die off happening and I can feel the toxicity in my body and neurologically. I NEED to get it out! A lot of people detox doing sauna's, epsom salt baths, charcoal, coffee enemas, etc. I decided to try an epsom salt bath tonight since it was easy access. I have taken them before but really cant tell much of a difference. Tonight I could! A few minutes into the bath my feet really started to hurt and ache and then it traveled up my legs. It was pretty painful and really crampy feeling. Then something very strange happened, I could actually feel the toxins leaving my feet! Sounds like a bunch of B.S., but I could feel it leaving my body, how strange is that?! I then started to feel weak and extremely tired and a little off kilter. I am having a hard time typing this because I am SO drained now. I guess it proves how toxic I am right now! Off to bed I go!

2 comments:

  1. Holy Moly. I hope you started feeling better when you woke up. Hang in there sweet thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all makes sense now. I never thought about the feeling weak when I got out of the epsom salt baths had to do with detox. Don't know why I never put the two together. Makes perfect sense. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete