Thursday, April 7, 2011

Progress!!!!



I am finally making some great progress! After 10 months of treatment I feel like I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and making some great milestones!! I have gradually been getting better but lately I feel different, much better that previously! I am SO happy to finally feel better on a daily basis and can have a little bit more of a social life and get out of the house more! I am so excited and very relieved to feel this and so happy that my old life is slowly but surely coming back!!!

Also on a good note, my friends and family put on a benefit for us. It turned out awesome!!! There was a spaghetti dinner, silent auction, live auction, bake sale, sweet martha's cookies, cotton candy, a cake walk, an information booth, and a DJ. Over 300 people came and we made our goal! I am so very grateful for all of the wonderful people in my life. It has made a huge difference in our lives and I can now continue treatment with out having to worry if we can pay all the bills each month! Good news all around!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Good news all the way around. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete