Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Two Years

Well, I made it. I have had treatment for TWO years now, wow! I honestly didn't think I would make it. The first few months were SO hard that I thought I would die in my sleep. And when I woke up in the morning, I was disappointed I actually woke up. I just wanted it to end. I have come a LONG way. Two years is a long time, but when you start feeling better it doesn't seem that long ago that I started this process. I know people that have been and are in treatment for so much longer. I am thankful that I am feeling better and can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Lyme is a life long battle for some, but for many it's just maintenance and you can still live a normal life. I am getting closer and it's a nice breath of fresh air! I will update you all on my out of state appointment in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment