Sunday, September 5, 2010

My heart hurts :-(

I started some new meds this week. My doc warned me that the drops I am starting can cause some major herxing, she wasn't kidding!! I am now treating the co-infection Babesia. I feel horrible this week and having some yucky herxing effects. I am noticing more tonight than the rest of the week. I am very air hungry, no matter how many deep breathes I take I just can't get enough air in my lungs. Wishing I had an oxygen machine right now! My heart hurts, and my chest is tight. It feels like someone is squeezing the living daylights out of my heart. My neck hurts, head hurts, and my arms are numb and tingly. Which makes it interesting typing! I have had some trouble with anxiety and panic attacks over the past year or so due to some trauma from my past that I am not willing to talk about on here. Well, looking back I've had anxiety since a little kid but the panic attacks started with in the last year or so. I always thought the tight chest and heart pain was the anxiety and panic attacks. I know sometimes it was but I am realizing how much is really lyme related. I defiantly have most of the symptom of the Babesia. Air hunger and heart pain are classic symptoms of it. I am hoping once I treat all of this crap I won't have to feel some much anxiety and can feel more free! Wouldn't that be nice and freeing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment