Saturday, June 11, 2011

Herxing Love/Hate Relationship



It is 3:30am and I am up hexing and very sick. This is when you start praying you will just die in your sleep, it's is so miserable and wouldn't wish it on anyone. Herxing is good, it means the drugs are working and killing the bugs off. It's just a matter of getting through it. I have been saying many choice words tonight and trying not to puke up my insides. It better be worth it in the end because right now, it doesn't feel like it. On that note, computer light=way more nausea. Signing off!

6 comments:

  1. You can do this, Julie. Take it a day at a time, or an hour, or even 5 minutes--whatever you have to do!

    You are strong and you have so much to fight for! Remember, it won't always be this bad; it's the Herx talking.

    Babesia is no match for Julie! You are going to kick it's ass! Msg me anytime you need me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am familiar with the nights (and days) that I pray to die in my sleep. The good news is that we don't die, and we are happy to be alive when the most horrible symptoms pass. Remind yourself you've been here before,and you've survived it before, and you'll do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((((Julie))))

    You are stronger than this awful disease. Hang in there. Relief is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and am interested in reading what all your symptoms are/were. I recently tested negative for the Western Blot but was on antibiotics at the time and didn't know that could cause false negatives. I have had a lot of neurological symptoms plus joint pain and tiredness. All started with a "cold" 4 months ago, and I haven't felt myself since. When I was on the antibiotics for 5 days for a UTI my symptoms all worsened on top of new ones developing...they since have not gone away but aren't as bad as they were at the time. Because of this reaction for antibiotics I am really convinced it is lyme. Curious to connect with someone going through similiar situation but has a DX. I am 30 also and I have 2 sons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot me an email. julieslymediseasefight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete