Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Full Force and Feeling It!



I am back on Mepron the yucky yellow paint med again. So breakfast is my mepron, my pile of pills and something high fat which is usually almond butter because most other fattening things gross me out.

Today has been up and down but as I write this it's more down. I feel nasty sick! I took all my doses as normal, took my 2 doses of mepron, went to the chiro to get adjusted and then decided to drink some kombucha....bad, bad choice. This is only the 2nd time I have tried kombucha since I always forget to drink it. Usually when I go to the chiro, more toxins get released from being adjusted. So I figured kombucha would help me detox and even me out more. Boy was I wrong! It's making me herx instead. So I am herxing from mepron, herxing from the kombucha and there is a lot of die off floating around from being released at the chiro. My body is over loaded and not happy with me. I feel like I need to puke, I am in a lot of pain all over, my head feels like its going to explode and my face feels the same. I am hoping an epsom salt bath will pull some of these toxins OUT!

2 comments:

  1. I have the exact same Mepron spoon--black paint peeling off and everything! Hahaha.

    I hope you feel better fast! XOXOXO

    ~Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. Mepron=nasty. Praying you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete