Thursday, August 26, 2010

Appointment update

Saw my lyme doc today. She is happy with the progress I am making and is hopeful for my future. We added two more drugs to the mix and am starting to treat co-infections. I am having trouble lately with air hunger and breathing issues. No matter how many deep breaths I take I can't see to get enough air. I can also feel my heart skip a beat or feel it flutter, not something you want to feel! Both are common issues with lyme. Air hunger is a classic symptom of a co-infection so hope the new herbs helps to get rid of it!! Sauna treatments are up to me now, I know it works well--too well! I don't know if I can handle that much herxing again, scared to try!

1 comment:

  1. The herxing is so hard to cope with at times isn't it.....sorry you are dealing with air hunger too....but glad to hear you are making progress...

    ReplyDelete