Monday, August 2, 2010

I am running out of food options

This whole food topic is annoying to me. I am already restricted and keep finding more foods that bother me, grrr! I am not supposed to eat any grains, dairy or sugar. Apples make me dizzy, I am allergic to carrots, celery and watermelon, sensitive to bananas, and now just discovered cherries make me dizzy and give me a headache! Come On!!! I am running of out things that I CAN eat! I suspected for a while that cherries made me dizzy but I couldnt tell if it was food related, meds related or herxing. It was pretty darn clear to me today, no more cherries!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, one of the many downsides of Lyme. For a while it seemed all I could eat were egg whites. I think I might never want another egg white. Hope this wears off for you quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing. I hope this goes away for you too! Food is a passion for me. I tried the whole lyme diet for months but just couldn't do it. So I'm back to gluten, sugar, dairy, whatever I want. But I didn't have the issues you have. Bummer for you!! There are a lot of gluten free/sugar free recipes online :)

    ReplyDelete