Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How the Lyme is effecting me

You may see me write that one day I feel awesome and the next I feel like crap. Lyme seems to go up and down for some people and I am one of them. I have days or weeks were I am herxing so it effects me more. I will usually have a few days where I feel like hell and would just rather die in my sleep than to have to deal with it one more day. Going up one flight of stairs kicks my butt and feels like I just ran 5 miles. Walking through the store is exhausting and I get really overwhelmed and dizzy. Its too much movement, too many people around me, and too much noise. It doesnt take much at all for my nervous system to get overloaded! Its a very scary thing to get so overloaded that you feel like you are going to pass out. I am absolutly exhaused and sleep all night and still feel like I could sleep all day. Sometimes I will sleep 12 hours on the weekend and still take a 2-4 hour nap in the afternoon. My poor body is fighting so hard! The poor daycare families dont get to see me with make up on those days! Good thing my hair is long enough for pony tails now!!

Then I will start to feel better and have some days that are much better. I was actually able to go to Como Zoo with the 3rd old and hubby for a few hours! I didnt feel sick until the very end when we were going to leave anyways. It was amazing to feel so good I could actually do this and not get totally overwhelmed, feel like I needed to puke or get super dizzy! These days give me hope and help me to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and its worth the fight. The bad days are easier when you know there will be at least a couple good days in there. I was loosing hope for a while there, felt so horrible and there werent any good days in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment