Thursday, July 29, 2010

Appointment Update

Saw my doc today. Everything is looking good for the most part and I seem to be reacting well to treatment. Its been two months now! We are still holding off on sauna treatments since I had such a bad reaction to so much die off. Its just too much for me to handle right now. My joints are very sore and painful right now but that is due to not following my diet this week. So I need to get back on schedule with eating, catch up on sleep and try to get myself back to being well balanced. Next month we are going to change things up a bit and start some different treatments. Since I am reacting well to the Lyme treatment we are going to start treating the co-infections that are so common with Lyme Disease. Lets hope I react well to that and it doesnt kick my butt! Right now I feel good besides the joint pain and feeling tired. My hair loss has slowed down a ton, I havent itched all week, and I can sleep better at night! The lemon water also seems to be helping! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment